My work as a physician is to provide the best overall care with the most data I can possibly collect on each patient. By understanding what you do for work, your family medical history, what your diet consists of and how physically active you are, I can combine your test results to create a plan to keep you well. With my primary focus being on prevention, I have added advanced imaging into my every day practice. Imaging is a great way to see the body’s overall health on the inside. We consistently use a variety of tests along with the latest technology in order to do a thorough analysis on each patient and determine the best method of treatment.
The majority of my patients are concierge patients who enjoy direct access to me on a daily basis as I advise them along the way. I truly believe investing in your health is one of the best investments you can make and guidance is absolutely necessary. I hope you will choose to put your health first and allow me to support you in the process.
Thank you, Dr. Mark Zhuk
- Medical Director at The Q Institute, 2015-Present
- Elite Research & Clinical Trials Principal Investigator, 2013-Present
- Medical Director & Founder at Elite Imaging, 2001-2013
- Med-Emerg Emergency Doctor, 1998-2001
- Whitby General Hospital ER Physician, 1998-2001
- Medcare Urgent Care Centers Toronto Physician, 1998-2001
- Oakridges Addiction Treatment Centers Physician, 1998-2001
- Oakridges Family Practice Physician, 1998-2001
- Continued Ed – American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2017
- Residency – Canadian College of Family Practice, 1996-1998
- Medical School – University of Toronto, 1992-1996
- Undergraduate – University of Toronto, 1989-1992