My work as a physician is to provide the best overall care with the most data I can possibly collect on each patient. By understanding what you do for work, your family medical history, what your diet consists of, the stresses in your daily life and how physically active you are, I can combine your test results to create a plan to keep you well. With my primary focus being on prevention, I have added advanced imaging into my every day practice. Imaging is a great way to see the body’s overall health on the inside. We consistently use a variety of tests along with the latest technology in order to do a thorough analysis on each patient and determine the best method of treatment. The benefits of operating a cash practice that is not dependent on insurance companies, means I can assist in saving lives due to early diagnosis, before symptoms appear.
The majority of my patients are concierge patients who enjoy direct access to me on a daily basis as I advise them along the way. I truly believe investing in your health is one of the best investments you can make and guidance is absolutely necessary. I hope you will choose to put your health first and allow me to support you in the process.
Thank you, Dr. Mark Zhuk
- Medical Director at The Q Institute, 2015-Present
- Elite Research & Clinical Trials Principal Investigator, 2013-Present
- Medical Director & Founder at Elite Imaging, 2001-2013
- Med-Emerg Emergency Doctor, 1998-2001
- Whitby General Hospital ER Physician, 1998-2001
- Medcare Urgent Care Centers Toronto Physician, 1998-2001
- Oakridges Addiction Treatment Centers Physician, 1998-2001
- Oakridges Family Practice Physician, 1998-2001
- Continued Ed – American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2017
- Residency – Canadian College of Family Practice, 1996-1998
- Medical School – University of Toronto, 1992-1996
- Undergraduate – University of Toronto, 1989-1992